Tuesday, May 5, 2015

May 5, 2015

         This week we started by looked at a variety of different websites and seeing whether they were fake or real. Some of the websites looked real at first but when looking deeper into them we found out that they were not real. The website I had looked at looked some what real, but then I looked into the director and he seemed a little weird. Other websites we could tell right away that they were fake due to the bad lay out or spelling and grammer errors. We spent time looking at all of the websites and talking about them.
        Next we went and started learning and looking at podcasts. We spent some time looking up different ones that were done on itunes. The one that I found was a review about volcanoes and it was one a teacher had made. Finally, we learned how to make our own and started into the assignment. I have not chose what I am going to do, but I know it will turn out good.

No comments:

Post a Comment