Tuesday, May 26, 2015

May 26, 2015

      Today we started out class with a guest speaker. We learned and went through all of the different options of Wordpress. I feel pretty comfortable with Wordpress and I am sure that is what I will use for my final project.
      After the presentation and learning all the different options, we went back into Dream Weaver and learned some new tools to help us change the font and also alter the pictures. Dream Weaver is a lot more complicated for me to understand because I do not understand coding at all and I am always lost. I understood what we did for the most part today, but would never be able to create a website on my own.
       Finally, we had some free time to do some brainstorming and working on our final project. I have a good idea what I am going to do, but I'm not confident it will work out when I go to do the project. Guess we will find out here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment